2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oriel College, founded in 1326, is the fifth oldest college in Oxford: in its coat of arms, on the red background, there are the 3 golden rampant lions of England and the last one belongs to King Richard the Lionheart, King of England.
The sweatshirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Oriel College.
- Long sleeves sweatshirt with adjustable hood and contrasting internal colour
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Band inserts in the collar
- Two front kangaroo pockets
- Zip fastening
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left and embroidery with name and foundation year of the college on the top right
- Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm
Free shipping via DHL will arrive in approximately 7 - 14 days.
In case you are in hurry, you always can choose Express shipping from shipping drop down to receive your order within 4 business days after dispatch.
Your order will be dispatched within 2 business days.
Partner Products are coming from partner suppliers who have been working with us for a long time and which we trust for their reliability and products authenticity.
Partner Products are not present in The Nora Fashion’s warehouse but in our suppliers’ ones. For this reason, they have longer dispatching times, between 8 and 10 days from the purchase date.
If our products do not meet your expectations, we offer the following options:
- Received damaged, or incorrectly shipped products due to our fault:
We will replace the product with the same product originally ordered without you incurring any extra fees for shipping and handling. But you have to return the product and email us the receipt to refund you the shipping cost for the return.
Please notify our customer service department within 2 days of receipt of damaged or defective products at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +44 20 8938 3142.
- Dissatisfied with the product:
Returns, in this case, are accepted within 14 days of receipt the product. You have the following options:
- Full refund for product cost only, no shipping and handling cost refunded.
- Exchange your product with other product of your choice and you will pay the difference if the new product price is higher than the original one. And you also pay for the shipping and handling of all exchanged items.
- You will return the item and pay the shipping cost and we can give you a code with the same price as the product price to be used in your next purchase from thenora.co.uk.
In all cases, Please keep the package as is, and call us immediately for further assistance. The item should be unused and in its original packing.